Thursday 7 December 2006

Beware the ides of March.

Well everyone, it’s Friday – my third favourite day of the week.

Not a lot has happened this week, and it only feels like yesterday I posted my last entry.
Man it was nearly a week ago, but in my defence - I do have to prise the PC away from M.E with a crowbar and blowtorch these days.


I keep searching my brain for a solution to this problem and can only come up with a few suggestions…

1) We share the time and have ‘time slots’
2) I just stop whinging and snatch snippets whenever possible.

I think number two is more likely right now.

One thing I do want to talk about, is Radio 1.

Now I have never been a listener to the good old wireless until I swapped jobs just over a year ago, now it’s my salvation from intense boredom.

My favourite is ‘The Chris Moyles’ show from 7am to 10am Monday to Friday.
This is backed up by the weekly podcast - www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chrismoyles/



Anyone who has a spare half an hour, go and have a listen, it is hilarious (sometimes).

I used to think Moyles was a jumped-up little tosser who had delusions of grandeur and no talent. Now I know he’s a jumped-up little tosser with delusions of grandeur, but boy he’s funny. I also like to frequent his blog site in various disguises peppering it with plugs for M.E’s books hehe.

Saturday tomorrow, you know what that means… Weekly shop.




Superman has Kryptonite, I have Farm Foods
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

It’s times like these I wish my better half could drive, but then it’s also times like these that we have a half an hour drive each way to talk to each other without distractions of T.V and PC. Once there I tend to switch my brain off when we walk around pushing the trolley like the gormless chav’s that frequent the trolley park outside.

But the plus side is I’ll get a mega fat bastard curry ‘sting the shit outta my aerosol’ for dinner, negatives carrying positives again.



I’m contemplating attempting to write a short 30min screenplay to submit to the beeb, I know I have the humour in me for that amount of time at least, and I’ve been talking about doing it for months, so no doubt I’ll probably put it off again and blardy blah.


The general idea revolves around a bookmakers/betting shop and features a core group of 5/6 people. My working title (if I got working on it) would be “Gone to the dogs”.




That’s enough about that – I can hear the zzzzzz’s from here.

Be Beautiful everyone.

cV

4 comments:

Emmy Ellis said...

Superman/Farmfoods was funny. You're a nutter!

:o)

Tara M. Leigh said...

As ME would say you are a nutter! LOL

With Love,
Tara M.

Christina said...

I hate food shopping too, but my husband hates it even more. I usually end up doing it myself, while he stay home with the kid. At least he will help me carry the bags in when I get home.

kellywelly said...

Food shopping today for me nooooooooo! I hate it so much I would rather pull my hair out! Well maybe not that much but you get the point!! Thanks for the chipped tooth comment now I won't be able to not notice it! LOL!
Have a good day x