Monday 4 December 2006

Anyone for Cauliflower with a bit o' cheese?

The weekend once again has piddled past faster than a cat through Chinatown.

Friday afternoon was a blur of Christmas paraphernalia (ho ho ho) at school along with the 'you pay 10p to play this game and you can win a 2p sweet' - yippeeee.

I know its all about the taking part and all that, but shouldn't we be teaching our children about economics?
I contemplated going to the shop and buying a bundle of 2p sweets and charging the kids 5p a go, so not only do they learn about competitive pricing and customer loyalty, but also that some bastard can come along and rip their profitable business out from underneath them in a price war. I didn't by the way!
Saturday, well, didn't really do an awful lot, played a few rounds of golf, about 20 to be precise, got a hole in one on the 6th at St Andrews, and out-drove Tiger Woods...

Decided to try and keep a semi low profile as M.E seemed a bit coiled.

Which leads me nicely into Saturday evening t.v, and today's poll - who the hell is gonna win X-Factor? (chuh! like I care)



Now, for our friends across the pond, X-Factor is a lot like American Idol (Simon Cowell is also in this- the knobhead!).


Will it be Ray?

Or Leona?

Or dirty Ben?

How will Simon shag the winner's cred up this year?



Will Louis (Walsh) think its "jest emerrzing" while nibbling on lecky cheerms?



Will Sharon (Osbourne) be able to stay awake for just a couple more shows?




You know what... - I couldn't give a fiddlers f*ck.

Before I go, just a quick hi to my B.I.L Mick
Well done Newcastle on not gettin beat this weekend.


Be beautiful everyone.

cV

6 comments:

Christina said...

i like your idea about teaching capitalism!

btw, cauliflower with cheese sounds quite good.

Emmy Ellis said...

I meant understanding, of course I did.

:o)

Nic said...

My husband has also learned when to keep a low profile! lol

kellywelly said...

OMG Your sooooo funny!! LOL @ Xfactor pics!!!

Have a nice day!

xx

Tara M. Leigh said...

I love Simon!!! He never says anything nice about anyone...I can so relate to that! LOL

As for M.E. being coiled...does that mean pissy in your language? If so, I can't imagine M.E. ever being in a bad mood! LOL

With Love,
Tara M.

KelRhiasMum said...

Hahahahahaaaaa BiL, LOVE the Xfactor pics. You & M.E are two pees, sorry peas in a pod, what a double act!!

Mick says thanks for the mention, Bless I think he needs to move into the 21st century "Woss a Blog?" Woss E like?

W x